Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Confidence Thread

p60

Okay,

We all know that apparently women dig confidence in men, in fact that's the number one thing they dig,
its been rumored to be digged by women more than a man's appearance, and in a sense it is equivalent in importance to a woman as the appearances of a girl are important to a man,

But what I wanna know is, is confidence really that important? and if so, why?

the reason I ask why, is beacuse someone's outward level of confidence really hardly tells you a thing about the person themself, in fact i find it even more shallow and less helpful than appearances, at least with appearances your eyes can fall in love with something.

But seriously, what does confidence tell you about the person at all? Can't a man be able to protect himself and his gal, and be successful in life, even though he displays a low self confidence outwardly?

I mean there are so many other attributes out there that I think would matter more, such as whether they are a good person, intellegent, ATTRACTIVE (women really need to give this trait more credit in men) , whether they can make u laugh, etc.

And seriously, men can still approach women and talk to them even though they might feel a little shy inside, so its not like low self confidence would prevent meeting someone necessarily.

I know a good number of people who look good, are smart, and are going to make a lot of money someday, even though they dont appear to have a high level of self confidence,

what may I ask does confidence tell you at all about the person??

really it seems even MORE shallow than appearances.

--------------

And beyond all that I have 3 big questions:

1. What are some examples of how a woman could observe a man has a high self confidence?

2. What are some examples of how a woman could observe a man has a high self confidence?

3. (a) Is self confidence really that big a deal? I mean really, compared to all the other traits out there.

3. (b)and finally, Women, If you could rate these traits in importance, what order would they go in (going from most important to least important):
confidence, appearances, intelligence, good character, humorous, friendly.

Im only going to answer about the condifence not the big three

confidence to me shows that the person knows what they want,are more stable and enjoys life,that is more important than looks,why would you want to be with someone who is fucked up right

IrishMobBoss said:
Im only going to answer about the condifence not the big three

confidence to me shows that the person knows what they want,are more stable and enjoys life,that is more important than looks,why would you want to be with someone who is fucked up right

but confidence doesnt tell you those things, thats the thing,

someone could still be stable, still be enjoying life, and still know what they want,

without forcefully expressing it to everyone else, aka without appearing to have a high self confidence.

I mean i supopse I wouldnt want to be with an F'ed up girl either, is that really what this is all about?

I agree with that Irish motard, Confidence is huge, it says a lot about the person, how they act, how they carry themselves, if they are a leader, much much more than you can determine from just looks

a lot of time my confidence is mistaken for an ego trip or something, but thats becasue they are just jealous of me cause Im huge and ripped

no but thats how people with confidence come off,other people may be that but those people take longer to figure out and are usually the guys who bitch about being alone

If you want more confidence, then fake it.

People will begin to see you as a confident person and with time, you'll grow into it.

IrishMobBoss said:
no but thats how people with confidence come off,other people may be that but those people take longer to figure out and are usually the guys who bitch about being alone

okay, i think i see what you're saying,

in otherwords confidence for some damn reason or another seems to be an accurate indicator for personality, so women use judge men by it a lot.

So i guess the bottom line is, as long as I can prove early on that know what I want, and am stable, and am enjoying life,
ill be fine.

so ill make sure im getting that vibe across, but i dont see why I should change myself into acting like an arrogant badass just to get girls. Thats not the kind of person I am.

I just think its funny tho, that a girl seeing a man with just a high level of confidence, is comparable to a guy seeing a hot skinny woman with DD tits and a nice ass.

Top Bottom