Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Condiments?!?!?!?!?

Peyote Killa

I know the majority of the people on this board eat semi healthy, so my questions is what is everybodies favorite condiment.
I use BBQ sauce alot, and every once in a while I use honey mustard.

I'm getting tired of the same shit, so I want some good suggestions on condiments.

I'm fine with BBQ and honey mustard but I'm terrified, beyond terrified of ketchup. That stuff makes me anxious....as weird as that sounds.

I'm also keen on thai, jerk, and buffalo sauces. Anything spicey. ;)

Ketchup - The purple kind.
Honey Dijon Mustard
Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil with a dash of salt.
A1
Worchester Sauce

Spices

Garlic
Oregano
Chives
Thym
Sage
Rosemary
Currie

WODIN said:
Ketchup - The purple kind.

Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil with a dash of salt.

I have heard that the colored ketchup tastes different, is that true? and if so, like what?

Can you buy the balsamic vinegar w/ olive oil, or do you just combine the two. If you combine the two, what kind of ratio are we talking about.

This sounds like it would taste really good, but does it go with anything?

The Purple taste just like regular red ketchup...the green taste "funny". So I like the purple! :)

I buy them seperate because I prefer Virgin Olive Oil.

The Vinegar to Olive Oil is about 2-1 but not quite. I take a wine glass pour in the oil to the crest of the lower bevel then fill it with vinegar to about half way. It is a great marinade for chicken and is a great salad dressing.

WODIN said:
The Purple taste just like regular red ketchup...the green taste "funny". So I like the purple! :)

I buy them seperate because I prefer Virgin Olive Oil.

The Vinegar to Olive Oil is about 2-1 but not quite. I take a wine glass pour in the oil to the crest of the lower bevel then fill it with vinegar to about half way. It is a great marinade for chicken and is a great salad dressing.

SWEET, THANX ALOT

Top Bottom