Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer problem - network connections - LAN network cable unplugged...

Stangfriik

Sounds like you're losing conection to the DSL. What are the lights on the DSL thing doing? There should be one for signal or connection. Is it on, blinking, or off? If it's blinking, it's trying to establish a connection, off means you don't have the connection, and on means you're connected. You may want to call the DSL tech support b/c they may be having probs in your area.

Have you unplugged everything for a few minutes then restarted?

That's what technical support will tell you to do first.

What the hell? Where'd he go?

It looks like we are a couple of tards talking to ourselves now.

I don't have a clue about your computer issue, but are you having
any personal relationship issues we can discuss ?

What happened? Where did my post go?

Ok... here is what happens... when I go to sites like:

kazaa
delta.com
sunsentinel.com
ajc.com
etc..

IT IS CERTAIN SITES 100% OF THE TIME, my internet connection is lost and I can not reconnect until I reboot the machine. It will not manually or auto reconnect until I power off and power back on. It is ALWAYS with those certain sites.

now, I can leave the machine running for days and no problems, still active internet connection, but once I hit one of those sites... bang.. it is gone.

Now hotmail.com is acting the same way. Losing the connection everytime I try to access it.

I don't know why. The Bellsouth.net DSL is active now, no bad connections in the area.

I have tried downloading every single MS update and it still does this.

what else?

Y_Lifter is on today!

Proof once again that old people can still do drugs.

Top Bottom