Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer problem - network connections - LAN network cable unplugged...

alien amp pharm said:
Y_Lifter is on today!

Proof once again that old people can still do drugs.

Yeah.... he is making some ha-ha's today.

LOL!!

Ok, go fetch depjuice.

I thought for sure the sites that you were going to have issues with were:

kazaa
american.com
runnersworld.com
maxim.com
abc.com

Glad to see that isn't the case. I hate that shit.

Ok... it is official... .I just lost my ability to browse Hotmail.com without it crashing and needing a reboot.l

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Now, I can use Mozilla and browse these sites. I just lost Hotmail today, I was browsing it fine yesterday...hours at a time.

I already downloaded the latest version of IE. (already had it thought, just did it to make sure).

It could be Hellsouth's routing tables or a worm/trojan on your box trying to contact a website. Run all them virus/trojan finding gizmos again.

Code said:

Get a network speed governor. Sounds like you're going TOO fast for the internet.

Ummm... what is that. Tell me where to look and I will tell you how fast I am going.

And would that cause it to crash and need a rebooting? I thought after crashing, it should just click on the dial up and it reconnect.

AAP said:
Ok... it is official... .I just lost my ability to browse Hotmail.com without it crashing and needing a reboot.l

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Now, I can use Mozilla and browse these sites. I just lost Hotmail today, I was browsing it fine yesterday...hours at a time.

I already downloaded the latest version of IE. (already had it thought, just did it to make sure).

Get a network speed governor. Sounds like you're going TOO fast for the internet.

Top Bottom