Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer/ Iphone help

Why do you want to save the texts? Too bad you weren't using snapchat or something like that...

Screen shots!

I found some software that downloads your messages! I started looking at iTunes but my son uses it too and didn't want him snooping around

Macs/iPads etc have iMessage which you can sync your iPhone to however it opens up automatically so not practical if you share your computer login.

what's it called?

I have no idea! LOL When I get home, I'll look at it and let you know. I tried a couple different ones with the free versions but they'd only do 10 messages, so I found one that does up to 99, which was perfect. I found a couple others you could buy and the cheapest was $9.99, which isn't too bad. I even figured out the itunes thing but hopefully this will do the trick! :)

iTunes is the worst program ever created. Makes me pissed off everytime I use it.

DiskAid will let you download all your text messages into .txt files.

I gave in and bought it, but I'm sure you can steal it from the internets somewhere.

Top Bottom