Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer down!

T

((The_King))

I need some help ...
My Computer is basically dead, its filled with trojans/viruses and its running so slow because of it. Everytime I delete them, more and more viruses/trojans keep coming back. This computer is about 7 years old.
It has 186 GB's and only used 20 gigs so I dont need to buy one. It's really super fast aswell.
How do we format it or something, I want it how it was when it came in the box, basically re-installing it. Thank you very much!

Seven years old is like sixty in dog years... that's running what, Win2K or Win ME? Anyway, formatting and reinstalling is no big deal, you just need your install CD. Find yourself a local geek and be prepared to spend a reasonable amount of money.

Bootleg crap is likely to land you right back in the same situation.

((The_King)) said:
I need some help ...
My Computer is basically dead, its filled with trojans/viruses and its running so slow because of it. Everytime I delete them, more and more viruses/trojans keep coming back. This computer is about 7 years old.
It has 186 GB's and only used 20 gigs so I dont need to buy one. It's really super fast aswell.
How do we format it or something, I want it how it was when it came in the box, basically re-installing it. Thank you very much!

Download AVG free antispyware and scan computer.
Also download Spybot S&D and scan.

u can get a new cpu from dell or one of those guys for 500 and it will be 100x better than what urs will be like reformatted, but if you running win xp on it just put in system disk and go to town, it is a pain in the balls getting everything back on

Well first tell me what version of windows you are using? I assume its me or 2000 since its in that time frame. You can put in the cd and boot from it, just install windows to another folder and dont format if you want to get all your old stuff, I know on 2000 or xp you can do that maybe not me, it might be worth gettin a copy of 2k if not, its a pretty solid os and it should be cheap. Anyways first let us know what version of windows you have and if you need your old files.

Top Bottom