Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combatting the Sunday Blues....ITT You talk about the best thing youve got going for

Re: Combatting the Sunday Blues....ITT You talk about the best thing youve got going

I'm feeling that vibe on here today too.

Re: Combatting the Sunday Blues....ITT You talk about the best thing youve got going

a vibrating recliner helps me out :)

Bombing rnch always seems to add a little glee in my otherwise depressed meaningless existence. :)

[/QUOTE]

fuck, bad timing for this lol.

ummm...i just found out my flag football team got exactly the minimum number of sportsmanship points required to not be banned from the playoffs (our last game we brought the refs cookies and helped them pick up all the cones after the game was over). So we are in!! with a number 1 seed.

aaaand.. my fantasy football team put up a ridiculous monstrosity of a week with jay cutler, kellen winslow, NYJ defense, m. muhammed, mewelde more, and i have a couple peeps yet to play

Yeah, I got a new TA position, and got an override to help grad students understand a new course called time space knowledge... its a psychology course that takes the emphasis off the self and puts it more on the fundamentals of existence. You are generally freer, and you notice less weighed down with feeling lethargy, reactivity, and you understand knowledge in a whole different light. GF and I are going on stronger I think, even though I don't see any long term potential in this other than friendship. I cant marry the female version of me. Just not happenin.

Lost a valued friend. Not happy bout that.
Mom ganked my weed. Bullshit, especially since I don't depend on them at all.
Still overall, great week, learned alot.

i won 500 k on the pats 2day .. awesome day

i heard an awesome story.
my sister in law was here today. she was telling me that her friend has a 3rd grader. her friend was with a client (speech therapist) and got a call from her daughter's principal. the principal wanted her to come to school right away. she said the daughter was fine, but they had something very important to talk to the mother about. she said she couldn't make it right away and asked what the problem was.

apparently, for show and tell, her daughter brought her vibrator. it's purple. they wanted her to come right in and get it. she did. apparently, the teacher (a man) gave it to the principal and then they put it in a brown paper bag and gave it back to her.

here's the best part... she had used it the night before and hadn't cleaned it.

I farted

Finding this site! Lots of good info :p

Otherwise I'd say finally graduating and finally getting that monkey off my back. (changed majors 3 times)

Good discipline in the gym, and life in general...but still need to learn more.

Top Bottom