Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colorado is running out of teh weed!

fuck off you bitch tit havin' neck beard wearin' shitty tattoo'd small dicked big bellied lying ass muthafucker you didn't smoke 1/2oz+ a day.

Fuck you're such an idiot if you're gonna lie at least make it somewhat believable.

Omg dude you don't know shit about me or how we smoke in colorado. Wake up and smoke till you go to bed. Literally man that's alllllll I did on workmans comp. You have no fucking IDEA how much ganj I can put away so fuck off you know nothing cuntasaurous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Omg dude you don't know shit about me or how we smoke in colorado. Wake up and smoke till you go to bed. Literally man that's alllllll I did on workmans comp. You have no fucking IDEA how much ganj I can put away so fuck off you know nothing cuntasaurous

you dumb sonofabitch you should know who the fuck you're talking to before you open your fat fucking mouth to me.

you're full of shit.

fuck off you bitch tit havin' neck beard wearin' shitty tattoo'd small dicked big bellied lying ass muthafucker you didn't smoke 1/2oz+ a day.

Fuck you're such an idiot if you're gonna lie at least make it somewhat believable.

Last.420 I prerolled 25 2gram blunts and just puffed down all day! That's almost 2ozs... I invite you to come down here and watch me do it again! Well probably not atm.. need to build up to that shit...

you dumb sonofabitch you should know who the fuck you're talking to before you open your fat fucking mouth to me.

you're full of shit.

And who the fuck am I talking to?.all you are is words on a screen bitch. Watcha gonna do??

You don't wanna believe me fine fuck you then/than... (I still don't a fuck)

Last.420 I prerolled 25 2gram blunts and just puffed down all day! That's almost 2ozs... I invite you to come down here and watch me do it again! Well probably not atm.. need to build up to that shit...

cool story bro

I don't believe I have broken any rules to get banned anyways, at least, not anything you haven't as well..someone just needs to lock down this thread already

Top Bottom