Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colorado is running out of teh weed!

John Stewart Rips Bill O'Reilly on Pot Legalization

Oh wait, that wasn't the full story-

Pot itself ain't bad, and I'm all for legalizing it, but combine it with an increasing number of stupid people (check) and we'll eventually be ripe for the picking.

I'm not sure I agree with O'Reilly about pot. First of all, who is to say that while you're smoking you aren't in reality? Or that those who smoke are trying to escape reality? Who decides what is real? It seems to me that the mind is actually open when you are high and you are able to see the big picture when in "reality" you're stuck with the day to day crap distractions about bullshit that doesn't matter. Those teens more likely to develop psychosis could have just been trying to self medicate a mental illness too. I doubt smoking pot is going to cause psychosis! Maybe it does though, I'm no doctor. I got high enough once where I thought I was slipping into psychosis. That never happened to me as a teen though, I smoked as a teen and not once did I lose touch with reality like I did as an adult. LOL

I agree with O'Reilly on what he is saying about tech though.

Top Bottom