Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The color/tone/appearance on my *monitor* sucks...(Computer People!!!)

Badkins21

OK, so I've had this great Gateway 'puter for years...I'm planning on gettin' a new one in a few months, but as of right now, the monitor's really starting to act strange...I can hardly see what I'm typing right now.

Suggestions?

Can I just buy a cheap monitor to "hold me over" 'til I finally buy a new system? Can I "do" something to it?

Thanks in advance!

Go to A Computer show and pick up a used/rebuilt monitor. They are real cheap, and I've never had one go bad on me.

What's your video card like? Or, quit being a pussy and get a Sony Flatscreen :D . They're sisck, you'll love it!

If it were me, I'd go ahead and buy the monitor I wanted, and then just buy a new computer when you're ready, unless you're dead set on buying one of those package deals.

I know you can order a Dell system without a monitor.

It's just not worth it to fix monitors anymore. They've gotten so cheap that it's not worth the labor cost. The computer show idea is a good one, but it is kind of a crap shoot.

Just my .02.

Top Bottom