Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cold remedies

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
ok... let's here what works for you!!! i feel like shit and the cold medicine makes me light headed... anyone got some good home remedies that work???
i already upped my echinacea and vit c...

hot chicken soup has been proven to unblock your nose better than anything else

most doctors also say a days bed rest is v.good

eat well

i dont usually take cold medicine, MAYBE if my headache is really bad some paracetemol, i just keep warm and drink hot water like a crazee mofo. hope u get well soon! :)

Funny you mention this.
A few years ago I used to spice the shit put of my food and never got sick.
Then I stopped and would get colds like everyone else.

The past 2 months I added lots of hot spices back in my diet and am addicted to tabasco again, I burn both ends of the candle as far as life goes and I don't get any colds epec this time of the year because I would usually be all blocked up since April thru the summer.

Here's my recipe for a cold/flu if you want it:

Boil some chicken and garlic and pepper to make lots of stock. Chicken stock is a natural source of antihistimines. Garlic is extremely irritating to viral and bacterial cultures, and is an immune booster. The pepper is not much different than the suggestion for tabasco, which was a damn good one, so if you want you can substitute fresh ground pepper with tabasco. Drink as much of this stuff as you can spread out over the day in addition to water, gatorade etc.

If you get sore throat, gargle with hydrogen peroxide and then with salt water a couple of times a day. This will kill most cultures of bacteria.

Elderberry is awesome to take. I prefer it over echinacea in fact. Some alpha lipoic acid will help keep blood sugar down. Rest as much as you can. Too bad they took Lipokinetix off the market...usnic acid blasts colds quickly too.

Damn people, I'll just hand you guys my diploma, everyone's got the right idea :)

Yep zinc and C are pretty good alright. But they aren't really medical science in the USA yet. They should be though. Too much money to be made on the drugs for natural things to be considered much. :(

Top Bottom