Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee definitely contains psychoactive compounds other than caffeine

Lumberg

I know this for certain because I drank a lot of coffee over a two week period then quit on Saturday. Yesterday and today I had green tea which has a significant amount of caffeine but I didn't get nearly the same effects. Less of a go-getter attitude, just more awake and stressed out. I know g. tea is healthier but I like the effects of coffee better.

Anyone else?

JC

this is why most Americans are in fact drug addicts

coffee
booz
ciqs
rec drugs

we get our fix somehow

I think I'm going to have a cup right now.....I used my USMC mug, (it holds 4 cups)...3 sugars, 2 creams ;) BITCHES!!! My Gunny drinks that shit black....I can't do that shit!!!

HighIntensity said:
this is why most Americans are in fact drug addicts

coffee
booze
cigs

we get our fix somehow

I think it's messed up that those three are legal and not pot. I wonder if legalizing pot would reduce cig and booze consumption, some people that currently use the latter two might get the buzz they need from pot. Perhaps lobbying from tobacco and booze companies is why pot isn't legal?

JC

PS I'm not a big pot smoker, I just think alcohol is a very strong drug and cogarettes are the devil.

caffeine increases dopamine levels, and green tea has about half the caffeine in it as coffee does.

dopamine is the main neurotransmitter responsible for feeling pleasure, and as a result is the main thing to look at when watching what causes addiciton

Top Bottom