Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cocaine, It's in the Air!!!

LOL.

Great my wife will use this as her defense for having coke in her system in court.

jh1 said:
LOL.

Great my wife will use this as her defense for having coke in her system in court.

lol

No your honor, I haven't *sniff* been using. I was uh, *sniff* in Italy...

WTF?

Huh?

Fuck is that happen?

if you drink winny you die, is that what you want? I inject it into my eyeball

i bet it's found in air from high drug traffic

Big Rick Rock said:
WTF?

Huh?

Fuck is that happen?

Not a suprise really.

Similar type studies have made the news:

They have tested the waste-water-ways in Italy for the cocaine metabolite and have found HIGH concentrations of it.

THere was another done where they tested surfaces in the house of lords in England and found HUGE amounts of trace cocaine of 90% of the surfaces.

95% of all money has trace amounts of cocaine on it.

I lick every dollar bill that goes through my hands now.

the_clockwork said:
if you drink Winstrol - stanozolol you die, is that what you want? I inject it into my eyeball

i bet it's found in air from high drug traffic

I'm gonna try the eyball thing. I'm gonna stay away from juicers...just in case any of that Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , or trenbolone decides to become airborne.

jh1 said:
Not a suprise really.

Similar type studies have made the news:

They have tested the waste-water-ways in Italy for the cocaine metabolite and have found HIGH concentrations of it.

THere was another done where they tested surfaces in the house of lords in England and found HUGE amounts of trace cocaine of 90% of the surfaces.

95% of all money has trace amounts of cocaine on it.

I lick every dollar bill that goes through my hands now.

LOL....

Once upon a time, a long long time ago. I had a $100-bill in my wallet for over a month. I was too embarrassed to give it to any cashier since it had blood droplets running down one of the long edges... That was back in the crazy days. True story.

Top Bottom