Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cocaine and muscle loss

rager2500

Okay, so we all know that some pro bodybuilders and amateurs use coke to cut up and for recreational use. Well, my group of friends all love to use it once in awhile, but was wondering if any knew of it directly effecting muscle loss I were to eat protein throughout the duration of use.

My thought was that it just speeds up your metabolism by means of increasing your heartrate, similiar to excessive ECA or Clen which does not burn muscle. But if you eat throughout the time you do it, then shouldnt that blunt the muscle loss effect? I would think the amount of burn would be similiar to a little T3 or DNP. Thoughts????

And yea, I CAN eat while high.

to some extent you are right, but coke is toxic to the CNS...thats the bad thing, you will lose strength and muscle if you use regularly, no way around it

Call me crazy but I think coke eats away your muscle and keeps your fat. Also takes away your muscle fullness. It has its place in the recreational scene, but for bodybuilding purposes it is just plain stupid.

Thanks for the replies bros. I know it effect your CNS system which is a big no no, but I dont use regularly, only 2 times out of the month, if that. I still get paranoid even though I dont use regularly, but one could never be so sure.

i think as long as you keep it in perspective, you'll be ok. once you are doing 3 eightballs a night then your talking damage.

ephedrine and ECA will 'eat' muscle as well as coke. Everywonder why cokehead or speed freaks are skinny as hell but soft as a muffin? Loss of muscle comes first, body fat second. There is a product out now called SUPER PHOSPHATIDYSLERINE by ProSource that has been shown to reduce the levels of cortisol in your blood for what ever reason. Independent studies have shown that this product works. If you can't find it let me know.

Valium effectively drops your cortisol levels but I'm not so sure an upper/downer combo like that is too good for ya.

I don't know that pro bodybuilders use coke to cut with, maybe for rec purposes

I am pretty sure most cokeheads or crackheads started out as rec users though

after all nobody says I want to grow up to be a drug addict, right?

Top Bottom