Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cocaine and muscle loss

:verygood:
psychedout said:
I will never understand this facination with rec drugs.

Hey take it from a guy who use to have coke issues.. Twice a month will start to go down hill for you...

This has nothing to do with you starting to do more than a gram twice a month it has to do with your body slowing getting weaker from coke use.. After a year of twice a month you will start to react diffent to the coke then before.. It will take you 2 days to recover from 1 night out..
And muscle growth will completely stop.. Anywork you did prior or a few days after will be ineffecitive...then you start to feel just plan tired between working out and work and drugs your body will suffer..
It also has to do with how much you take in, if your just talking a line or 2 you'll be fine, but I dont no anyone who has been able to do 1 line and not want to finish the damn bag off...
But dont get me wrong coke ios some good shit..lol,, i sure loved it for a long ass time... thank god I past those days...

Almost forgot as a side note, me and my friends used to do coke on a Friday night to have my abs ripped for Saturday at the beach..It works because it dehydrates you and when your on coke you dont eat...

if you do coke for something other than a "party drug" -- you got problems. same with weed imho (to a lesser extent).

cigarettes will NEVER touch my lips as long as i live. that shit is nasty and does NOTHING.

Razorguns said:
if you do coke for something other than a "party drug" -- you got problems. same with weed imho (to a lesser extent).

cigarettes will NEVER touch my lips as long as i live. that shit is nasty and does NOTHING.

wut positive effects could weed have on building muscle or fat burning ? i rarely smoke now because of how it always made me hella hungry and fucks up my diet

billy joel wasnt stakked bro

scott pippen that bull was kinda stakked in his delts

but he had a nice downtown man

Mackavelli said:
Call me crazy but I think coke eats away your muscle and keeps your fat. Also takes away your muscle fullness. It has its place in the recreational scene, but for bodybuilding purposes it is just plain stupid.
How about Extacy?

Top Bottom