Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Closing in on 220lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
ya think i can do it. that would make my life man seriously. give me some motivation. i dont know what my BF is but it hasnt changed so im guessing around 12-14%?

Wootoom said:
ya think i can do it. that would make my life man seriously. give me some motivation. i dont know what my BF is but it hasnt changed so im guessing around 12-14%?

Assuming you want to gain fat, this could be easy. A stict diet of donuts and ice cream along with glutamine and some test should help you achieve these results.

HOWEVER, if it is muslce you want...you better start eating children if u wanna be built, muscular-ly, like iron mike.

lets see some pics bro.

and good job, keep killing it

you are a goodbro and my main nigga

ceasar989 said:
Assuming you want to gain fat, this could be easy. A stict diet of donuts and ice cream along with glutamine and some test should help you achieve these results.

HOWEVER, if it is muslce you want...you better start eating children if u wanna be built, muscular-ly, like iron mike.
man trust me this is why im proud listen to my story. i used to eat mcdonlads everyday i was about 215 fat seriously FAT. i went down to 190 with cardio and then i started on this site getting good info. i started lifting weights. my buddy got me into it. hes about 225 big mofo. i trained really hard and here i am about to hit 220 with not much BF im proud of myself. i drank alot also now i dont drink that much hardly ever i have a clean diet. im happy

thats good Woot...you can get it easy...but we will have to talk about those 320# curls you been doing on your arm days bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom