Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The client: Off her meds (no seriously she's off her meds)

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
:worried:

I don't know what to do with this woman anymore, her husband is so disgusted he won't even show up for meetings anymore. And since she signs the checks that's just how the cards lay in her favor.

I left them both messages and emails separately stating that we need to all sit together and discuss the future of our working relationship.

This woman is really fucking scary - pathological liar is just a small piece of this twisted puzzle. I just got off the phone with the rug dealer I work with and you just would not believe some of the spew and lies this woman sprays, I have to admit the dealer handled her quite well.

For open business I really only have cabinetry on order that I am obligated to work through the end. She owes me a several thousand dollar in fees so no checky no laundry if you know what I mean, and I have a sofa of hers in storage so if she doesn't pay I might just sell it. :evil:

I simply can not work for this person anymore, aside from her mental state, she tries every trick in book to not pay me my fees (like calling my vendors and trying to pay direct - thank god for loyalty).

Uh just needed to vent - thanks

SO?

What are your crazies like?

currently? my boss doesn't speak.
i mean, she says one and two word replies, but that's it. makes it hard to have any discussion with her.

Smurfy said:
I work in Behavioral Health so all the people that call us need help on one level or another.

I need help, can I call you?

If I continue with this client I will either need bail money or really good meds.

Can your office help with such needs?

stilleto said:
i mean, she says one and two word replies, but that's it. makes it hard to have any discussion with her.

Well, if I fire my client I will be available for hire.
I can kill her for you and I can do it in no words.

Man - I wish my boss didnt speak :D

I am going through so much shit with politics at work right now that it's suicidal.

I am left in the middle of 4 people playing sneaky to get ahead and I am usually the scape goat

stilleto said:
How is the gregarious fat man and loud talker have you had any talks with them? I have a manager that is constantly trying to flirt with me, even though he knows I'm str8... invigorating to go to work, this is not. Sides that all my co workers are pretty fucking cool.

My roommate, who is also my ex-girlfriend...which will explain why she is my ex-girlfriend.

Apparently she is missing the stress gene. Some people are lactose intolerant and can't handle dairy products. Diabetic can't handle too much sugar or whatever. Roommate can't stress...of an kind. Physical, emotional, mental....it doesn't matter. She gets physically ill. She calls in sick. She cries.
Me? I don't give two shits about anything so stress rolls off me like water on a beaver's back. I'm a military brat so I was taught to harden the fuck up and deal with it, whatever it is.

In the eleven years I've known her she's had five jobs (and the current one has been 6 years). In that time she has never left a job for more money, better opportunity, less commute or anything else. She has left (or been pushed out the door of) every single job because she couldn't handle the stress of dealing with someone she worked with. She can't just avoid someone and stay out of their way. No, she has to left everyone know she's miserable. Everyone is usually me.

She's now attempting to take medical disability from Job #5 because everyone is out to get her. The problem is she's possibly about to be fired (because they're all out to get her) so the disability claim may be denied. This will mean me picking up her financial slack because unemployment probably won't cover everything. So in addition to processing my own stress I have her coming home and dumping her stress on me.

I am completely incapable of understanding how someone can't handle stress. Yeah it bothers me too but I keep putting one foot in front of the other and get thru the day just like everybody.

Oh yeah. She also takes meds for anxiety but in a moment of ingenuity she decided to stop taking them months ago.....BRILLIANT!

my crazies are my family

most of the elders in my family are wealthy, have awesome children who love them dearly, and are juuuuuuuuust shy of being put in an asylum.

the dynamic is that the younger people madly scramble to accommodate the madness of their elders, who control much of their wealth and means

your problem sounds like my average...wednesday lol

(i work a lot of weddings with bridezillas. you can borrow my tranquillizer gun if you want. its nuclear, and fights crime :D )

Top Bottom