Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and t3 advice... will NOT post on Anabolic board as I do not want newbie advice

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok, it seems that both are used for fat burning.

Clen the opinions are varied but most say either two days on and two days off or two weeks on two weeks off.

Ok, lets say I do the two weeks on two weeks off routine, what to take during the two weeks off? ECA?

And can I take t3 at the same time as Clen? Or should I not?

I have never used either one of these.

thanks

Clen you should do 2 on and off not weeks. It's loses it's effectivness rather quickly. Plus it's more of a competing prep tool than a main line cutting tool. However to each his own.

T3 (cytomel) - that ups your base met rate through your thyroid.

Do the T3 first, around 8 weeks is recommended, then the clen for up to 12 weeks

Wodin - so if I were going to do a cutting cycle, it would be best to use t3 during the cycle for 8 weeks and then what about clen? Use it during the cycle or afterwards for the 2 DAYS on and 2 off?

clambuteroil? why would you combine that with codiene laced tylenol?

i wonder if anyone else got that. i assume not.

why not take DNP with T3 on the 2 week off period?

T3 for 8 weeks, with 2 weeks clen, then one week DNP, then 2 weeks clen, etc.

Don't take clen after the morning if you plan on sleeping. Clen is not worth it for me, I don't have a fat problem and I really don't find it anabolic. All the clen induced shaking makes me weaker. Thats my .02.

Don't do the clen 2 days on two days off, that theory is flawed, clen has a long (secondary?) halflife meaning it will still be active in your system 48 hours later, and the downgrading will still occur, try 2 weeks of clen, 2 weeks of an NYC stack..that would be norephedrine, yohimbine, caffeine.

Anal AssPlorer said:
Ok, it seems that both are used for fat burning.

Clen the opinions are varied but most say either two days on and two days off or two weeks on two weeks off.

Ok, lets say I do the two weeks on two weeks off routine, what to take during the two weeks off? ECA?

And can I take t3 at the same time as Clen? Or should I not?

I have never used either one of these.

thanks

Trust me on this:

Assuming the T-3 are 25 mcg.

Where 111 = 1 tabs per day for three days.

Do the above which = 3 weeks.

Then use the Clen at the highest dosage possible b-4 side get too bad. Use for 5 days on 2 dyas off on a two week on two week off.

On the two weeks off perios use ECA three times per day.

So T-3 for three weeks

Clen for two weeks

ECA for two weeks

Clen for 2 weeks

ECA for 2 weeks

Then you may begin the T-3 again if so desired.

PM me if you need anything.

YOu better be on some "supps" if you use the T-3.

Do the T3 first since it's going to amp up your thyroid and body temp, etc... Then do the clen. I've done clen both ways (day/week). The only real diff. I noted was that I wasn't so damn dog ass ragged on the day split vs. the week split.

Top Bottom