Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cleberties on gear

niner

I saw a post awhile back talking about celebrities that juice. Those mentioned were Sylvester Stallone and Mel Gibson. What do you guys think about Jean Claude Van Damme???? I know that he is in great shape from martial arts but if you look at him in Blood Sport he is in incredible shape. Anyone with some thoughts???

Reactions: Cut
sorry bout spelling the title wrong it's celebrities and not clebreties. just one of them days I guess

Oh yah Jean Claude was on the juice for sure.. DId you see fight club... I think Brad Pit Juiced it for that movie..

I think many actors use gear to pepare for roles. Look at Edward Norton in American History X. He is huge, look at him in Rounders and he lost like 25lbs.

Oh yah he was on the juice In that movie for sure... I think the biggest juice monkey in Hollywood was Latimer in the program.. He was fucking huge....

i had also heard somewhere that Keanu Reeves had, I mean look at him in Point Break and Speed then look at him in later movies like Matrix and I forget the others but he look like at least 25-30lbs bigger in those two movies

Yah but not that much bigger and there was a big gap between those movies.. So I not really sure if he has or not.. It could be natural for sure.... But i could be wrong...

Hey Niner are you from Canada??

Could just be genetics, but Mark Wahlberg was pretty big in The Basketball Diaries and Fear. I've read that Venus & Serena Williams juice too. Brad Pitt had to take something for Fight Club... he was ripped.

Top Bottom