Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cleberties on gear

xxxratednites said:
what do you guys think about nicholas cage in CON AIR. he was pretty yolked.

No, how about Nicholas Cage in Kiss of Death. He had to have juiced for that movie , there are no buts about that one.

Oh, no...don't even get me started on this "Celebrities on juice" shit again.... :rolleyes:

No offense to any of the bros on the board, but either you're not very bright or you're REALLY small to think guys like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt or Ed Norton juiced. It's not like you can't attain that type of physique NATURALLY! Did Jesus juice too, then? I mean, look at his abs.... :(

I bet a number of celebs juiced up for there roles, they have to look there best for there part. Sly did for sure in the Rocky and Rambo movies but we will never know for sure who has used and who has not.

M18

Obviously a lot of you guys have no idea what a $100,000 dollar a year personal trainer is for ? Tho there are obviously some celebrities who have juiced, most of the guys named prolly have never touched the stuff. They get fed and trained perfectly for half a year or more before the movie, and they can be in pretty tip top shape, with the aid of some simple over the counter supps and some hard work. Big reason why lots of people cant gain weight or cut, is because they have faults in their routine (ex. Diet, Workout, Lifestyle) which hampers their ability to. Thats where the personal trainers come in, best money can buy work out everything for ur specific needs. Jus my $.02

Sexual Mustard said:
Oh, no...don't even get me started on this "Celebrities on juice" shit again.... :rolleyes:

No offense to any of the bros on the board, but either you're not very bright or you're REALLY small to think guys like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt or Ed Norton juiced. It's not like you can't attain that type of physique NATURALLY! Did Jesus juice too, then? I mean, look at his abs.... :(

very well said, sexy mustard! it sure looks like we have some genuine pussys on this board! "hey is winnie the pooh on insulin and clomid? 'cause he's chubby and just flips out when he doesen't get his honey!"

oh by the way mustard. do you think that eddie murphy juiced for "Delirious"? he was ripped. heheh. =)

"goony, goo-goo", mustard :)

Why thank you, BigBaz! :) See, SOMEONE sees the light!

By the way BB, I just watched Eddie Murphy's RAW again recently (and I believe he must used some anavar and DNP for his abs, hehe). Is it just me or did his drunken father routine at the end NOT sound anything like the voice in the older routines? I have an old comedy cd of his, and the drunken father on there sounded like the one in Delirious, but not RAW. :(

Anyone see Exit WOunds...the whole frekin police suqd had to be juicing in that movie...

Michael Jai White, and the scene when the cops are lifting.....I tried to find a pic....but I can't. I saw it at the theather with my "ex", and he's a big guy and we were both in shock....they looked ggggrrreeeat....<drool drool>;)

Top Bottom