Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clearing up Blackheads and Scars

evilution79

There has been many messages about clearing up acne. But does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of blackheads and those little red leftover acne marks?

the redness just has to fade... for blackheads, get a facial once every month and/or use neutrogena healthy skin lotion and the aha in it should help slough away the skin and prevent the blackheads. and anything 10% benzoyl peroxide helps too. otherwise, you can buy those blackhead extractor tools that the professionals use on sephora.com

i recommend spectrojel face wash as well. moisturize too, where your skin is dry. if your face isn't feeling tight after you wash it then don't moisturize.

just remember to keep them sterilized.

http://sephora.com/browse/subcat.jhtml?SectionID=B60&CategoryID=C520&SubCategoryID=S3000

If you can afford it and your problem is particularly stubborn, microdermabrasion (called the "lunch peel" ) will remove balck and white heads and smooth out the skin nicely. It takes about 20 minutes, is painless, acts on your skin like a soft fine sandblaster, and doesn't leave you red and raw. Three or four sessions change the appearance of your face dramatically-but you'll notice a big difference even in the first.
Cost depends on where you live but generally 100-150 per session.

does this also get rid of red cheeks (facial) and black rings under your eyes, If not what does? Does any of that fade cream stuff really work?

I go to my dermo every couple of months and get a cleaning (clearing out clogged pores) and peel....it costs about $100 each time but it works wonders, keeps my skin clear...

Top Bottom