Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Citrus

WIDELAT

WE NEED TO ASSEMBLE EARLY AND SHOW THE PHOTOS OF FFACTOR AND BULLIT (SPELLED WRITE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BULLIT UNLIKE YOUR ACCOMPLICE FFACTOR REMEMBER THAT WHEN THIS WAR GETS UGLY MY FRIEND) IN COMPROMISING POSITIONS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO.

WIDELAT said:
WE NEED TO ASSEMBLE EARLY AND SHOW THE PHOTOS OF FFACTOR AND BULLIT (SPELLED WRITE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BULLIT UNLIKE YOUR ACCOMPLICE FFACTOR REMEMBER THAT WHEN THIS WAR GETS UGLY MY FRIEND) IN COMPROMISING POSITIONS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO.

THANKS!!!
You did spell it correctly WIDE.
Ironically, however, you spelled 'right' wrong. Go figger.

Re: Re: Citrus

Bullit said:

THANKS!!!
You did spell it correctly WIDE.
Ironically, however, you spelled 'right' wrong. Go figger.

you spelled "figger" wrong dipshit.

Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out.

I GET IT FIGGER GOOD ONE. I JUST LIKE PRESSING THE W KEY SEE WWWWWWW ITS FUN, OH GOD I'M FUCKIN BORED WHAT HAVE I SUNK TOO.

what'd i miss?

he calls you "wigger" or something and you were playing off that?

come on.. fill a nugga in.

Assemble early to take impersonation pics of FFactor and Bits?

Here's the deal on the pics... I usually do them in good humor and out of SOME sort of respect for the other person... unless I'm just doing an outright rib on them... then, it's just ... well... alot of pointing and laughing.

I'm not exactly sure of how I'd do a pic of butit? simply having my handsome face in the picture would blow it... no matter what sort of expression I had... and my physique would totally give it away... I'd have to take a picture of a stick figure or something... maybe some toothpicks...hmm..

C-ditty

Top Bottom