Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cigarette prices rising today! YAYYYYY!!!!

wait til they start taxing Marijuana, then all these other taxes will go away... ;yea.. right..

i dont think a tax increase is enough for the nicotine addict to quit. remember, a high percentage of folks on welfare actually smoke, which means, they find a way to fit it into their budget.

This is proof that welfare benefits need to be slashed...if there's money left over for booze and cigs, that's a problem...considering that money is being stolen from taxpayers. Should be enough for shoestring food budget, modest rent, and just enough left for utilities...that's IT.

This is proof that welfare benefits need to be slashed...if there's money left over for booze and cigs, that's a problem...considering that money is being stolen from taxpayers. Should be enough for shoestring food budget, modest rent, and just enough left for utilities...that's IT.

You probably don't know anything about this but back a long time ago people would sell their food stamps to brokers for drugs or 25 cents on the dollar so they could go buy booze and cigs. I don't live in the big city any more but I'm sure somewhere some how there is a way to sell your food stamps.

Top Bottom