Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Children Of The 80s Rejoice: Optimus Prime In The Gulf

Sinistar

Banned
category: miscellaneousNational Guardsman Leads the Autobots

Posted by Xanathis on Thu, 20 Mar 2003 9:33pm

I was sent a rather interesting link by WoeIncarnate about an American Guardsman who legally changed his name to Optimus Prime.

quote:
CUYAHOGA FALLS -- A member of Ohio's 5694th National Guard Unit in Mansfield legally changed his name to a Transformers toy.

Optimus Prime is heading out to the Middle East with his guard unit on Wednesday to provide fire protection for airfields under combat.

quote:
He legally changed his name on his 30th birthday and now it's on everything from his driver's licence, to his military ID, to his uniform.

"They razzed me for three months to no end," said Prime. "They really dug into me about it."

"I got a letter from a general at the Pentagon when the name change went through and he says it was great to have the employ of the commander of the Autobots in the National Guard."
------------------------------------------------

for the link to the entire story, as well as to download some good SNES Roms, go over to www.cherryroms.com

Top Bottom