Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this chick too young for me?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
well i met this one chick... shes from argentina.. and shes GORGEOUS. well not like some blonde bimbo from cali gorgeous or hedi klum super model gorgeous.. but rather, beautiful and classy. her smile is incredible.. and ofcourse her south american booty .. MY GOD! shes got above average looks but she dresses very conservative and is sooo innocent- there is not a single slut fiber in her body. shes one of the nicest most polite girls ive ever met and very intelligent and i want to ask her out. shes always smiling, and ive never heard her swear once (cuz i hate it when chicks cuss excessively) only problem is shes kinda young. well just last week she started teething- just kidding! shes 16yrs old, im 19, gonna turn 20 next month? should i ask her out?

Id say go for it. 4 years what the hell. lol I am 34 and have getting ready to date 3-4 19-20 year olds. Little bit different. Jail bait for you bro. :)

My gf is over 12 years younger than me, but she's legal. Be careful there.

SublimeZM said:
some places shes legal

Canada. 14 was legal until recently. They changed it to 16 recently.

there is nothing illegal about him dating her. If you are going to pork her, dont' let anyone know and have a good alibi just in case. ;-)

Go for it.

Whiskey

No. next thing you know shes knocked up and she has to go to a judge to approve an underage abortion without her parents consent and you are on your knees praying with every fiber of your being to allow it to happen.
Trust me rob, i know.

Top Bottom