Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chick advice (SWV potential, Female advice appreciated, haters need not click here)

She probably thinks of you as her boyfriend but is afraid to tell you. I doubt she's seeing anyone else, but she might just be afraid to tell you how she feels because she'd feel vulnerable. Only thing I can think of is to enjoy it as it is and as it comes. Hell, I was with my wife 6 years before we got married.

dirty~d~ said:
Uh, I guess I'm not completely understanding what you're asking advice on. What to do in general? Well here's what I have to offer as my $0.02...

Enjoy what you have, don't worry about what you might or don't have. She's not playing you so skip that thought. It sounds like she's just being honest with herself about what she can offer to someone else right now. The two of you have a great time together, correct? Well then don't sweat it. RELAX and go with the flow.

Agree

As I've gotten older I have learned not to ever ask that question or anything similar. I've learned that a lot of women are just like us - they can and will enjoy a fun relaitonship without getting all serious....if you set the table right. It's weird for us to be in the position of wanting to "define" the relationship, but it happens. Just let it go. Go back to having fun and keep the definitions for school work, holmes.

jnevin said:
She probably thinks of you as her boyfriend but is afraid to tell you. I doubt she's seeing anyone else, but she might just be afraid to tell you how she feels because she'd feel vulnerable. Only thing I can think of is to enjoy it as it is and as it comes. Hell, I was with my wife 6 years before we got married.
thanks bro, I appreciate it.

She did specifically say, I am not seeing anybody else.

no reason to label eachother. if you've asked her if she's seeing anyone else, or wants to, and she says no- thats all you need to know.
well, that, and how to get the smell of stripper perfume and coke out of your apartment before she comes over.

if you have one of those label maker devices, you might consider labelling her.

put "exit only" over one of her nostrils, then fuck her in the nose anyway.

It this the same girl that was not at your place for the coke fest you took photos of...? If so - this whole thread is a mute point.

Oh and YEAH - you're getting played.

Top Bottom