Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicago....

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
Blaming "Trumps hateful words" for the violence that comes so natural to a boogie ghetto city full of gun totin' homies. Yeah. Trump again. Supplied weapons to gangs. Sold half the country to China, too..

I was actually at the protest (via live feed on youtube) . I never felt threatened violently although there was lots of people with head lice and bad breath.

After 2 tours in office, our first black president will hand over the reins of a country that is more racially divided than at any time in my lifetime (DOB 10/15/64). He has fostered an environment that encourages thuggery and domestic terrorism. He also fostered an environment where a guy like Donald Trump can be president. However, he didn't do anything to improve the math skills in his country. 64% of the population of potential (pissed off) voters are white. You don't need to be a mathematician to see the error in making the 64% feel threatened and alienated.

After 2 tours in office, our first black president will hand over the reins of a country that is more racially divided than at any time in my lifetime (DOB 10/15/64). He has fostered an environment that encourages thuggery and domestic terrorism. He also fostered an environment where a guy like Donald Trump can be president. However, he didn't do anything to improve the math skills in his country. 64% of the population of potential (pissed off) voters are white. You don't need to be a mathematician to see the error in making the 64% feel threatened and alienated.

....someone hacked Digis account. Fuckin kanye..

....someone hacked Digis account. Fuckin kanye..

Our president sucks..I don't think that worthless piece of shit conyay would agree with me..even though the prez called him a jackass, he's still a brother before he's anything else (George Bush doesn't like black people..fuck your stupid ass).

Trump is awesome. I hope he blows the shit out of Saudi Arabia n the rest of that shit hole. You all know its over due. The only reason the middle east is even in Arab hands is because of bullshit politics and b political crackness. The order of nature is that the stronger tribe wins.

Top Bottom