Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicago....

Are Tacos American or Mexican? Like i mean originally. Did like the Americans show like the Mexicans how to like make Tacos or is it like a traditional Mexicana type of food?

No bigger turn off than big "sand dollar" areolae. Fucking ruined titties. Like a big dumb fuck pouring ranch dressin all over a plate of Buffalo wings...

Your analogies are awesome...

It's the elephant in the room, actually. Everyone would like something to be done about titties spoiled by overdone areola, which seems to encourage hairy nips, but the world is too pc for someone to step forward. I hope to see a late night infomercial one day, dealing with this topic...

It's the elephant in the room, actually. Everyone would like something to be done about titties spoiled by overdone areola, which seems to encourage hairy nips, but the world is too pc for someone to step forward. I hope to see a late night infomercial one day, dealing with this topic...

But if they're proportionate, it's ok..yes?

Too dark is also not cool.

You're alienating yourself from a lot of potential mates with an attribute that you are unable to adequately assess until you know the person pretty well. Additionally, I've had a number of first-time experiences with naked women over the years and I enjoyed each experience immensely..I can't imagine having one aspect of the experience be a potential deal-breaker..aside from an unexpected penis.

You're alienating yourself from a lot of potential mates with an attribute that you are unable to adequately assess until you know the person pretty well. Additionally, I've had a number of first-time experiences with naked women over the years and I enjoyed each experience immensely..I can't imagine having one aspect of the experience be a potential deal-breaker..aside from an unexpected penis.

The doggie styles is the redeemer. Makes almost any woman hot or hotter. Plus you can forget that face for a minute.

Top Bottom