Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chemical imbalance

jeep

what medication do they use to treat chemical imbalances?
are they addictive?
do they have them in mexico?

thanks, jeep

Chemical Imbalance

First, what type of "chemical imbalance?" Second, how do you know you have one? Third, don't ever...ever, ever...do a home fix for brain chemistry. Messing with your junk is enough. Your dome is far too complex and risky. Go see a professional and get a qualified diagnosis.

If you are dealing with an imbalance in brain chemistry, you can be dealing with depression, mood disorders like bipolar/manic depression, schizophrenia, and a host of others. Each has its own treatment, and selecting the wrong treatment can lead to catastrophic results. For example, giving a manic depressive certain anti-depressants can send them into a profoundly risky delusional mania. Similarly, treating a clinically depressed person with simple mood stabilizers can be ineffective and end in a suicide.

See a pro...fifteen years or more of education and clinical studies can come in handy. There are many free services available. If you get a diagnosis, it is likely that there are inexpensive foreign drug sources available if you are uninsured.

Hey and not to belabor a point, but mixing juice with depression or mood disorders is extremely dangerous. Take it from one of the world's truly insane people. Post-juice blues is an even bigger bitch when you are dealing with an untreated issue inside your mellon. I think that the bad wrap juice gets relative to suicides can be substantially mitigated by treating the underlying mood disorder that many juice monsters might have. If you are a newbie to juice and think you may have a psychological issue, don't needle up until you deal with it. Be true to yourself. I lived through my experience with death and bounced back big...there are many less lucky. Don't be one of them.

i don't know what i have. i just know that i'm happy one second and two seconds later i'm mad at the world and i don't want to talk to anyone. sometimes i can sit in my room for hours, just thinking about how my life sucks and how i have not accomplished shit. then the next day i can be the happiest person on the planet.

jeep

well to be honest that just sounds like life but if you really think something is wrong go to your doctor.

you are basically trying to describe being bipolar... but it's not quite anger and then withdrawl... as far as i know it's more like going from really high highs of productivity and happiness to complete and utter lows of sadness and lethargy.

http://www.mhsource.com/bipolar/mdq.html

here's another good link: http://bipolar.about.com/gi/dynamic....com/brain/bipolar/symptoms/print/manicsx.htm

http://bipolar.about.com/gi/dynamic.../brain/bipolar/symptoms/print/hypomanicsx.htm

Last edited:
Jeep, I have the same issue. My doctor perscribed me Zoloft and it works rather well. It imbalance also causes me to be EXTREMELY angry and sometimes violent. Definately don't buy any drugs from Mex. , See a professional.

Top Bottom