Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The CHEDDER lovers Burger is BACK AT

TxCollegeguy

THANKYOU DAVE THOMAS, you are a SAINT....OH MY I know what I'm going to have on my binge day!!! :)

Dave Thomas For prez in 2004

i hate you for bringing this to my attention. i cheated at dinner last night, and now i must be strong.

avoid the cheddar
avoid the cheddar
avoid the cheddar

Pefect meal:

Burger King Whopper with everything
Rally's french fries
Wendy's Frosty
Taco bell Beef gordita supreme

Dessert:

More Frosty:D

I'm in so much shock I can't even spell...Well I think I'll just have to finish eating the left over Outback

half an Alice springs chicken half a loaf of bread, a fraction of cheese fries, and 75% of a New york strip steak

Oh but I want that burger...Arrh...I can't do it.... lol damn Why did they have to show that ad during the simpsons break....

Then we have to roll you around beause you are so full of crappy food!!!!! :mad: :p

Slice of Peach2 said:
Then we have to roll you around beause you are so full of crappy food!!!!! :mad: :p

thats how i felt last night after eating a SMALL pizza. i have been eating clean for a while now and it just didnt agree with me. plus the diet pepsi had me strung out too.....geez. im going back to the cutting diet so i can feel normal again. LOL.

Top Bottom