Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this shit out - about Baileys

Report them to the better business bureau----If you have some cash to burn, open up a letter in the local paper asking people that have been ripped off from them to report them to the BBB. Once you do that they will no doubt be in touch with you. At that time tell them you want $5 grand for your pain and suffering(cash of course):D

This is a textbook case of credit card fraud. It would be the equivalent of you buying one book at amazon.com and them charging you for a whole library. People to call, in order, should be:

1) Credit Card company
2) Bally's again
3) A lawyer. Even a lawyer fresh out of law school should be able to handle this. He'll thank you for an easy first case.

Also I recommend you get yourself an American Express card because they offer protection against shit like this. I love my AMEX and I spit upon anyone who doesn't accept it. =)

-Warik

I still find it very hard to believe that people would actually join Bally's knowing all the shit they pull. Due diligence before you sign.

Bally's is the shadiest gym out there. They do this shit all the time. I went through a similr situation when I went to college and there was no Bally's around to work out at. They have a rule that if there isn't a Bally's within 50 miles then you can have your contract nullified. I was about 150 miles away and they tried to tell me to go there. Yeah right, well anyway mmy dad's a lawyer and needless to say my bank draught was stopped. Shitty club, shitty service, period.

They suck at first, but I can't complain now cause I paid off 13 months for $99, after thats up I pay $9 a month, I used to pay $36

Better Business Bureau - They love this kind of shit!

Or… swallow your pride a bit and write a leaflet explaining your situation. Then hand them out to members going in and out of the club. Do this for a few days! Bally’s will definitely not appreciate the negative publicity and you’ll quickly get your money back.

Well my friend who was being billed from a Ballys in CA, even though he visited the one in Ft. Lauderdale, just long enough to use the tanning, he had a lawyer to write them a letter citing fraud, forgery, and theft. I had him draft my name onto it and if there are two other people out there, we would have a class action lawsuit. They told my friend the no reimbursement line too, but he used a debit card as well.

See this is the kicker here why we both used debit cards. They claim credit card orders must have a $10 limit for Visa to process -(Ok, for some places that is true as you all know from seeing the signs posted), then they say they don't have change for a $10 or $20 (which we both tried to use) so instead, we just debit the card for $5. Then afterwards that number is applied to the waiver of injury and the contract they ask you to acknowledge and initial so the managers will know they made an attempt to sale you a membership.

In the letter, the attorney (who by the way is a Bally's member) gathered up literature and cited that when new members join, they get a membership card with their account number on it, a Ballys welcome kit (coupon book for tanning and massages), and a parking decal for the parking lot (so you won't be towed) well they did not mail us ANY of that. They do not even have a membership number assigned to me. (Not sure about my friend), only an account number assigned to my bank account.

I am serious, I am looking for $198 worth of revenge.

P.S. the letter was also CC'd and mailed to the Better Business guys, the Sun Sentinel and two neighborhood weekly newspapers that Ballys advertise in.

Warik said:
It would be the equivalent of you buying one book at amazon.com and them charging you for a whole library.
-Warik

Amazon.com will not do this. They are a very reputable company and are great to work for (at least that's what I've heard).:)

Top Bottom