Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out Paul Ryan's proposed budget cuts

But i did look up the davis bacon act cause i saw it on there and wondered what it was about. Basically govt contract jobs have to pay the prevailing local minimum wage...like the govt can't pay people working on govt projects less than what they would get in a similiar private contract job. What the shit? i bet if i went through more of that i'd find alot more of this bullshit that has nothing to do with us being in debt.

Good job looking something up. That puts you way ahead in knowledge of this topic than the OP.

Maybe the Republicans are right. We should just cut everything out so the richest country in the world has all the benefits of a country like Somalia.

It would be a shame to slightly dilute the wealth of 400 multi billionaires who have more wealth than half of all Americans combined, just so we could run this country like a civilized place. Right?

They don't owe America anything, just because they get wealthy off us, and enjoy all our bounty and choose to live here and take advantage of everything at their disposal with all their riches. It would be a shame to tax them, just to pay for some fundamentals of a civilized society, right?

Notice S.S. and the military are NOT on this list.

Military spending is not on the list for sure. They want to increase it by 2 Trillion over the next ten years, and lower taxes by 4.6 trillion. He never explained how that will not bankrupt the country, but he wants us to trust him to find a way to make that budget neutral. We know the rich will not pay for it, so who does that leave?

Social Security - If the Repub plan to privatize under Bush actually passed, millions of people would have been on the streets after the Republican economic collapse.

Something not on the list - The destruction of Medicare. A convenient oversight?

Military spending is not on the list for sure. They want to increase it by 2 Trillion over the next ten years, and lower taxes by 4.6 trillion. He never explained how that will not bankrupt the country, but he wants us to trust him to find a way to make that budget neutral. We know the rich will not pay for it, so who does that leave?

Did you see where Obama's staff member, Jen Ripske (spelling?) stated Romney's closing loopholes accounts for $3.8 Trillion? It was caught by staff reporters flying on Odumbo's plane. Add the $2.5 trillion listed as other cuts, throw in military attrition where they plan of reducing numbers while expanding technology. The final plan is to reduce funding refugees who are relocated to this country at the expense of taxpayers. To date, 12 Million refugees total and growing.

Social Security - If the Repub plan to privatize under Bush actually passed, millions of people would have been on the streets after the Republican economic collapse.

You act like they would have been able to invest in stocks and junk bonds. It would have been limited to simple interest generating deposit accounts, which ironically, would have added cash to banks, something the treasury ended up having to print up.

Something not on the list - The destruction of Medicare. A convenient oversight?

You mean the $500 Billion already removed under the AHCA law? Not counting the future additional $716 Billion to-be-removed to expand other healthcare programs?

Did you see where Obama's staff member, Jen Ripske (spelling?) stated Romney's closing loopholes accounts for $3.8 Trillion? It was caught by staff reporters flying on Odumbo's plane.
You can't fight lies with lies. Please provide the exact quote. This is floating around some right wing propaganda sites but no one gives the exact quote or gives a credible source. Check out Jen Psaki's twitter page. She is all over Romneys 5 trillion unfunded tax cut BS. She is a vehement critic. So show me how she backed up Romney. I call BS.
And use use your brain. How could she concede 3.8 trillion in savings if Romney won't even specify himself how he can get there?
Add the $2.5 trillion listed as other cuts,
Huh?
throw in military attrition where they plan of reducing numbers while expanding technology.

That's BS. Military spending goes up under Romney, not down and no one debates that.

You act like they would have been able to invest in stocks and junk bonds. It would have been limited to simple interest generating deposit accounts, which ironically, would have added cash to banks, something the treasury ended up having to print up.
Wrong again pal. The privatization plan allowed investment in stocks, bonds and mutual funds. That would have devastated America if it passed right before the republicans crashed the economy.

USATODAY.com - Bush moves to privatize Social Security

And by the way, it wasn't just Bush. Romney/ Ryan would do the same

Paul Ryan’s non-budget policy record, in one post

You mean the $500 Billion already removed under the AHCA law? Not counting the future additional $716 Billion to-be-removed to expand other healthcare programs?

The 716 B lie has been debunked a thousand times. And you added another 500 Billion to it. Nice work. Find a better news source.

PolitiFact | Romney says Obama cut $716 billion from Medicare

And seriously, how can you even attempt to debate which party will be better for the health and security of the medicare system? Republicans do nothing but bash it and threaten it continuously, and then before an election try to convince people that they care so much about Medicare? And you buy that? The analysis on Ryans plan is clear. It destroys Medicare.

Coburn-Ryan Health Bill Would Jeopardize Coverage for Many, While Failing To Reduce the Number of Uninsured Significantly — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

No worries, we'll just print more money.

But yeah, when most people run out of credit, they have to cut back on spending and start paying bills. I think all of that stuff and a whole lot more should be cut for a few years until we get back on track. It's like cutting out lattes, eating out, limiting treats, driving the same car for 15 years, etc. It won't be comfortable, and it will probably even hurt a bit, but you won't die.

Instead we still have to spend money we don't have to try to appease everybody (buying votes?). This is some stupid shit the way this place is run.

i simply don't have time to go through all of those, and that's probably what they're counting on is the average person falling asleep after 5 minutes of this. But i did look up the davis bacon act cause i saw it on there and wondered what it was about. Basically govt contract jobs have to pay the prevailing local minimum wage...like the govt can't pay people working on govt projects less than what they would get in a similiar private contract job. What the shit? i bet if i went through more of that i'd find alot more of this bullshit that has nothing to do with us being in debt.

And today I heard Romney giving a talk in Virginia about building more submarines then the pentagon even asked for. After I heard that it confirmed that Romney is "republican as usual" and I will be voting for Obama instead of Gary Johnson. Cause if we're gonna spend money we don't have, which we will no matter which one of those clowns gets elected, at least Obama will spend it on normal american people.

lmao. Yeah, normal American people. Considering normal these days is increasingly people who put in a lot less than they're willing to take, uh...no thanks.

Maybe the Republicans are right. We should just cut everything out so the richest country in the world has all the benefits of a country like Somalia.

It would be a shame to slightly dilute the wealth of 400 multi billionaires who have more wealth than half of all Americans combined, just so we could run this country like a civilized place. Right?

They don't owe America anything, just because they get wealthy off us, and enjoy all our bounty and choose to live here and take advantage of everything at their disposal with all their riches. It would be a shame to tax them, just to pay for some fundamentals of a civilized society, right?

That's really blowing the tax issue out of proportion and out of context.

Let me ask something here: Exactly how much is the government supposed to be in charge of? Is everything on that list "fundamental" to a civilized society? Where is all this money coming from again?

It's no wonder dems are almost synonymous with killing business initiative.

occupy_wall_street_irony_7818.jpg

Before deciding to criticize something, a look at the bigger picture can be beneficial.

Top Bottom