Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day cheat day

musclebrains said:
I really hate tuna fish filled donuts.

Tuna fish filled donuts?

I demand a recipe and nutritional value report immediately.

-Warik

You did squats and deadlifts on the same day? Damn. Deathwish. I'm wanting to go home after finishing my squats or DL on separate days. I can't imagine doing them both on the same day.

-Warik

Warik said:
You did squats and deadlifts on the same day? Damn. Deathwish. I'm wanting to go home after finishing my squats or DL on separate days. I can't imagine doing them both on the same day.

trust me - it sucked.

in later workouts, I did it so that one week I'd be doing deads, and in the next at that spot squats.
then later did it so that deads were on back day, and the squats leg day.

but I saw the most results from both in one day.

and yes, it was hard to walk and I started to dread those days.

I was never doing that much - mid 300's for squat, and mid 400's for deads - I'm sort of tall and all legs, so I blame it on that

musclebrains said:
I think Spentagn tried a new one recently.

I'll post it on a new thread in a while. It was designed by Freak Daddy. It's a four week plan to shock your legs, though I'm extending it to 6 weeks.

Warik said:

-Warik

pussy.

:D

Top Bottom