Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheap digi cams....

Becoming

Meat Sandwich
Platinum
PS - anyone got anything they want to unload that WORKS for a few bucks (I am bigger than most of you and I will kick your ass)

Im looking for one as well.

Whats the best bang for the buck digi camera out right now?

I dont want to spend money on a POS either.

I am talking like 50 bones or less - good enough to take a pic that is post up quality that looks like a humanoid, and not good enough that I care if it gets lost or stolen...

I'm not ansel adams for fucs sake....

I've had an expensive one before and it wasn't worth it and then it was stolen...

Last edited:
i want an answer now!

Keeping saving for something that is actually worth using? :p

I've seen the pictures those Cameras take, dark, fuzzy, and poor quality. Just like me!

ManOfArms said:
Keeping saving for something that is actually worth using? :p

I've seen the pictures those Cameras take, dark, fuzzy, and poor quality. Just like me!

yeah but then I get a pic that is 72407208409234 pixels by 209340972948034 pixels and I have to shrink the freaking thing just to see it...

like I said I am no artist and i have had one before, it wasn't worth the price....

I don't see the point in buying a digital camera that doesn't have an lcd monitor on it. Plus you can get one of those for $80-100 now a days. I'd just get the cheapest one and hope for the best I guess.

both those look fine to me... go ahead and just pick up two and send me one. I'll spot you $20 when I see you in phoenix.

RaZor Ramon said:
I don't see the point in buying a digital camera that doesn't have an lcd monitor on it. Plus you can get one of those for $80-100 now a days. I'd just get the cheapest one and hope for the best I guess.

this is some quality reasoning.... I guess at least you can see what you are shooting...

Lestat - why do you need one?

Top Bottom