Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chat and Conversation is not doing so good.

I dont have sigs on so I never noticed cas has one of my grumblings in his sig, I am flattered :p

Plus, velvett and I both know that she wants to see me naked more than bwood wishes to admit his yearnings for Paul Dillet

53bddaba0901152a28c2137b6990ec68.jpg

Frackal said:
I dont have sigs on so I never noticed cas has one of my grumblings in his sig, I am flattered :p

Plus, velvett and I both know that she wants to see me naked more than bwood wishes to admit his yearnings for Paul Dillet

Image: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/g...b6990ec68.jpg[/iimg] [/B][/QUOTE] ass...:D

Me and a group of Ef members recently decided to start a our own chat board. It is basically the same except we use snail mail.

hardrock said:
Me and a group of Ef members recently decided to start a our own chat board. It is basically the same except we use snail mail.

so the only difference is that its faster???

bwood8168 said:
the board does seem to cook
when there are flame wars
and there are at least several
people skating on the razor's edge
of getting banned...

imho...:D

FLAME WARS! HAHAHAHA THEY ARE JUST ME MAKEING ALL OF YOU SUBJECTS OF MY EDUCATION SKILLS. I ALWAYS SAY I MEAN!

KAYNE

Puc said:

FLAME WARS! HAHAHAHA THEY ARE JUST ME MAKEING ALL OF YOU SUBJECTS OF MY EDUCATION SKILLS. I ALWAYS SAY I MEAN!

KAYNE

oh shit...

somebody better call the exorcist...

kayne done put a root on puc...:D

Top Bottom