Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chat & Conversation......Hmmmmm....

Beachboy6294

Hello everyone some of you I recognize from the other Elitefitness boards. I have been reading so much on the other board that I didn't even know this was here! Will drop by some and check it out now that I know....

Beachboy6294 said:
Thanks Bro.....not to much of a welcome here though......
count your blessings.. the traditional "WELCOME TO CHAT & CONVERSATION" usually involved getting a bunch of bombs dropped on your ass :evil:

Lestat said:
count your blessings.. the traditional "WELCOME TO CHAT & CONVERSATION" usually involved getting a bunch of bombs dropped on your ass :evil:

Damn bro this board is tough!! OK I will be happy with what I got then! I have been reading some posts on here and they have had me crying laughing!! There is some really funny and cool stuff on here.

dude no offense but a lot of peeps have the "beach" theme in their user handle. bail on your account and start a fresh one, with a more badass sounding name. beachboy sounds gaye. now i must bomb you

Dunk what happened to you man?? your handle doest look right in black and lower case like that!!!!

Beachboy6294 said:
Damn bro this board is tough!! OK I will be happy with what I got then! I have been reading some posts on here and they have had me crying laughing!! There is some really funny and cool stuff on here.
It can be a rough crowd, but once you get good with the "in crowd" you'll find we are all a bunch of softies. One dude here even wears a fucking visor to the gym, no joke, can you believe it? At least with him around you know there will always be someone a little less cool then you.

Beachboy6294 said:

their is a bunch of cool bors on this site, but their is a handful of fruits, if you know what i mean. glove wearers, karma whores, ass grabbers, you know the type

Top Bottom