Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cen someone help me out with this really weird problem I have please?

LeeJunFan

About 4 days ago I started getting these very sharp shooting pains in my left foot, later that same day it started in my right foot as well.
The next day the pains started getting more frequent and more intense.
Yesterday when I woke up it hurt to walk on them and the pain now is quite constant, it's really wierd because they now feel bruised and sunburnt.
This is the bit that scares me, everytime I go to the toilet it hurts my feet, and yes I mean a no.1 and a no.2 on the toilet, how fucked up is that, if anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated, thanx!

Mate you NEED TO go to the Doctor STRAIGHT AWAY and i Mean Straight away
you either have a trapped nerve, and the more pressure you put on it the worse it will become,
Take it from me i know Both of my parents are doctors, The longer you leave it the worse it will get.

Reactions: Cut
definitely check with a doctor ASAP. as meantime said it could be as bad as a pinched/damaged nerve or possibly even onset of plantar fascitis(sp?)

do you have flat, or flatter than average, feet?

you may have tendonitis.
and yeah what smurfy said

Meantime1 said:
Mate you NEED TO go to the Doctor STRAIGHT AWAY and i Mean Straight away
you either have a trapped nerve, and the more pressure you put on it the worse it will become,
Take it from me i know Both of my parents are doctors, The longer you leave it the worse it will get.

relax with the caps, doesnt sound at all like the symptoms of a trapped nerve especially since its bilateral ie, both feet.
Going to a doc is always advisable though.
There is no telling what it could be and most likely he'll never know b/c it'll go away like those category of pains usually do

it was just a local GP that I went to, this thing is really scaring me, I haven't mentioned it till now but could this have anything to do with me taking DNP, I haven't had any now for about 5 weeks?!?!
Thanx

BrothaBill said:
There is no telling what it could be and most likely he'll never know b/c it'll go away like those category of pains usually do

I can't tell you how much I hope you're right, but I have this feeling that this is not just going to go away, I don't know where to go from here, the funny thing is when I forget about it it doesn't bother me, I can even play squash but when I wake in the morning it hurts to walk, WTF?

Top Bottom