Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CATWOMAN reviewed: "It's over-time!"

Forge

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=17858

Some highlights:

CATWOMAN is quite literally an episode of "Melrose Place" thrown onto the big screen, injected with comic-book cliches and random, choppily edited action set pieces for good measure.

One of the many low-lights between Berry and Bratt is a blatant rip-off of the Matt Murdock / Elektra Nacchios "flirtation" scene from DAREDEVIL. Substitute a basketball court for the playground and you get the idea.

The denouement of CATWOMAN is a ridiculous "catfight" (Sorry for the obvious pun. Can you blame us, though?) between (Halle) Berry and (Sharon) Stone. You see, Stone can now hold her own against those cat-like reflexes because her continuous use of ‘Beau-Line’ (we conveniently find out at the last minute) has caused her skin to become "as hard as marble", so hard that she cannot feel a thing. The attempted beat-down features the destined-to-be-classic lines, "For you, Patience, it’s game over," to which Catwoman replies, "It’s over-time!"

That may be the worst movie quote ever.

Generally, they say it sucks hairy camel balls. Worse than Daredevil even.

I'm not trying to be at all racist here,....but I thought the original character played as "Catwoman" was white? (reff. comics)I would think casting otherwise would confuse the story and people as well, to a degree? I would just stick to the storyline and true to character. IMO

Top Bottom