Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carry on cutting or bulk ?

Peter 1979

Hi all I've be lifting for a couple of years and decided to start cutting 5 weeks ago happy with my progress but don't want to lose to much mass any advice would be great and what do you think my bf % is ? Also I'm a type one daibetic thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 88
You'll do plenty of bulking as you age. Who the fuck would want to smooth all out and wear size 38 pants for the sake of a bigger bench? It's a fast track to strength gains, but the trade off isn't worth it. You look better and feel better when lean. Bulking isn't necessary unless you're competing.

Great results so far. I would guess your current body fat is around 12%. I would continue to cut.

You won't loose muscle while cutting if your diet is properly set up.

Carb cycling is your best option for holding onto all your muscle (or even gaining muscle) while dieting. Here is an article I wrote on carb cycling for fat loss that contains a full sample meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Send me a PM if you want any help creating a diet customized to your individual body and lifestyle.

Excellent work. I'd try and stay right where you are and just look to lean gain. It's slower but it gets you out of the bulk/cut cycle. Carb cycling is a great option for that if you have the ability to do it. My daughter is type 1 also so I have some knowledge of how that ride goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom