Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Career Change

My career has been similar only my education is in social work. I did child welfare for 14 yrs and then moved over to health care and spent a year floating around various units and landed in child psych. I do some clinical stuff, mainly crisis counseling for all the ER admissions and then the other half is spent mainly with d/c disposition, as so many families don't want the kids back. I could do a bit of professional development and go into private practice but I'm not feeling that anymore. Far better $$ though.

Your job sounds interesting and the work from home would be a huge perk. I don't think our systems are set up the same though. I think, perhaps, I'm at that mid life crisis and if I just go and buy myself a sports car, I'll be fine. ;)

You ladies paint a pretty bad picture for child welfare, I'm not surprised, I've been holding on to my sanity for the last year...

My career has been similar only my education is in social work. I did child welfare for 14 yrs and then moved over to health care and spent a year floating around various units and landed in child psych. I do some clinical stuff, mainly crisis counseling for all the ER admissions and then the other half is spent mainly with d/c disposition, as so many families don't want the kids back. I could do a bit of professional development and go into private practice but I'm not feeling that anymore. Far better $$ though.

Your job sounds interesting and the work from home would be a huge perk. I don't think our systems are set up the same though. I think, perhaps, I'm at that mid life crisis and if I just go and buy myself a sports car, I'll be fine. ;)

Motorcyle insteadd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Just go super-cougar and find yourself an 18-year old boy toy.

The female version works wonders for us guys. Maybe it works for girls as well.

Just remember: A young companion is the ultimate fashion accessory.

Or a 27 yr old with the right letters behind his name

I need a golden ticket...someone send me one other than smurfs golden ticket

tyia

But Cali wants a career change to keep making decent $, having a boy toy is an expense, she actually has to keep herself up for him and his expenses, that being said she might actually have to do it the other way around, get a suggah daddy!

You're under 30??
Holy shit Chris is a year younger than me!?

Hmmm fashion accessory or golden ticket? Tough call!

Looks great but dumb as a brick...doesn't that get boring?
Depends on what other areas they excel on... ;) :evil:

Top Bottom