Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine concerns

in your opinion, best source

• sarms1.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarmsx.com

• sarmsearch.com

• sarmstore1.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davecave!!

hello forum. so I'm starting this thread in hope to get some help from the community with my upcoming cardarine cycle. first off, about my self... (this part is long, if you don't care scroll down to second paragraph for actual thread topic) I'm a 33 year old Latino male, I'm 5'9" and I weigh 262. I look heavy but honestly I have always been heavy even when I was thin due to a very dense skeletal system (big boned lol) and I also have naturally muscular legs. during high school I was not in any sports but was always active and was able and self motivated enough to hit the gym before school and go on jogs. I really started training when I decided to join the US Army and by senior year I weighed around 165 and I thought I was in shape until I got to basic training. I struggled with running but my drill sergeant placed me in the advanced running group anyway. I thought I was going to die but it turned out to the best thing for me because I wound up becoming a pretty good runner for a Mexican dude. a buddy and I started weight training in AIT and we had no structure to our workouts at all but we went to the gym consistently (ft. Gordon AIT gym around 02-03). So fast forward, I was good runner throughout my 4 yrs. of service and when I came home I still ran in local events but then I met HER. meeting my wife was awesome but I have to say it was the beginning of the slowest death of my physique. for the past 8 and a half years I have gained at least 8-10 pounds a year and have not lost more than 15 lbs. on any of my diet attempts, and when I did lose weight I gained it back and some. I plateaued at around 255 but have recently gained 5 more to even me out at a nice plump 260 lbs. Fat looks horrible on me. you know there's some people that look normal being fat and then there's some people that are fat and they just look a mess... I'm the latter. I got this hanging gut, a double chin, flabby titties, no ass, a back-of-neck fat pile, and the bottom of my arms are starting to jiggle. I cannot lose weight! I mean I can, when I diet, but my diets fail miserably because I can't get past the urge to eat bad. I have literally lost count of all the times that I've tried get back into the gym or start a new diet. I've never tried steroids but have always wanted to. the reasons that I haven't done steroids are 1) I don't feel like I deserve to because I haven't gone far enough naturally and 2) I kind of feel like it's a minefield of scary possibilities for bad side effects and then 3) my wife is afraid I'll get roid rage which imo is the least of my worries and also 4) funds.

So, recently I decided to start training for the upcoming relay marathon in my area (corpus christi, TX, beach to bay) and I was struggling but I'm taking it slow and I'm also taking bcaa's and glutamine post workout and I started on A-HD from Bpi since i've used it before and felt good on it. well recently stumbled across SARMS and I read about GW in someone elses cycle log and decided to research it. I liked what I read and pondered the purchase for about a week before finally buying a 30ml bottle online, i'll say from where later. it should be arriving soon and I plan on using it to help increase my cardio endurance and to hopefully lose fat. I've read that a 10mg is good for endurance and 20mg is when fat loss kicks in. I plan on starting slow and doing 10mg doses at first and increasing based on how I feel with that dose. now, my concerns are these:
1) diet- low fat or high fat?
2) recovery- does GW help with recovery or should I consider something extra for my recoveries since I am expecting increased cardio output (leg soreness has dampered my training before)
3) cycle length- what is the optimal length for this cycle for me to see results, can I just "cruise" for long periods with GW or do I need to cycle off?
4)stack- is there something missing from my plan or should I be stacking GW with something else?

any input greatly appreciated, any questions please comment.

well I don't really want to add gear yet, I guess I should have been more specific. just testing the waters I guess.

Your testing the waters with a relatively new compound....as opposed to the tried and true oldest and most trusted compound with tons of data available...testoviron. add anavar and clen or Albuterol n ur golden bro.

Top Bottom