Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine concerns

in your opinion, best source

• sarms1.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarmsx.com

• sarmsearch.com

• sarmstore1.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you heard of the rotation diet? You probably haven't, because if you had and you had followed it you wouldn't be a fat sloth whining about your weight like a depressed housewife who cant orgasm since giving birth 9 years ago.
oh you motherfucker. no bitch I haven't heard of that diet, but I googled it and i'll try it. you need to calm down, you're belligerent, and you're a habitual line-crosser. I bet your keyboard smells like dick and cheap cologne. like nasty sweaty uncut dick and Crush cologne.

oh you motherfucker. no bitch I haven't heard of that diet, but I googled it and i'll try it. you need to calm down, you're belligerent, and you're a habitual line-crosser. I bet your keyboard smells like dick and cheap cologne. like nasty sweaty uncut dick and Crush cologne.
I am actually the author of the diet. Its an ebook i wrote a decade ago and has sold well over 200k copies. If you need any help feel free to PM me. (No gay) btw, you can download a few sample pages on amazon.

Top Bottom