Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine concerns

in your opinion, best source

• sarms1.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarmsx.com

• sarmsearch.com

• sarmstore1.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're reading the post wrong and I was addressing it to the other guy anyway. Sucking at sticking to diets IS an excuse! I read your summary and was telling halal to stop recommending gear. You may want to look into flexible dieting or counting your macros. You don't have to do a hard core diet but find something more reasonable that you can stick to. Have a look at avatarnutrition.com or just google flexible dieting.

Cardarine won't give you what you want but try it and see what you think. The ONLY thing it did for me was keep my heart rate down (which I was measuring while running it), which in turn makes you think you can "go longer" but if you're not in great shape, eventually your body gives out. I did not have any great fat loss results that I wouldn't have had following an eating plan.

Oh...and people are asshats in the chat forum. That's why we come here. If you posted this in the supplement section, you'd get more serious responses.
you're right, i am making excuses, i just don't like to admit it! and i'll try to get my future posts in the appropriate forum sections. i've tried the ketogenic diet with pretty good results, as soon as i get back home i'll get back on it, gotta love bulletproof coffee.

you're right, i am making excuses, i just don't like to admit it! and i'll try to get my future posts in the appropriate forum sections. i've tried the ketogenic diet with pretty good results, as soon as i get back home i'll get back on it, gotta love bulletproof coffee.

Have you heard of the rotation diet? You probably haven't, because if you had and you had followed it you wouldn't be a fat sloth whining about your weight like a depressed housewife who cant orgasm since giving birth 9 years ago.

Have you heard of the rotation diet? You probably haven't, because if you had and you had followed it you wouldn't be a fat sloth whining about your weight like a depressed housewife who cant orgasm since giving birth 9 years ago.

Many familial problems are root of this. They just don't feel "pretty", anymore. Because they aren't.

Top Bottom