Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine concerns

in your opinion, best source

• sarms1.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarmsx.com

• sarmsearch.com

• sarmstore1.com

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do people post these things in here?!?

OP...if you're going to do GW, optimum is 12 weeks at 20 mgs/day and take it all in one shot, ideally 45 mins before workout. Here's the thing...it's a PED and what it did for me was slow my heart rate so you feel like you could go and go but if your conditioning is poor, you'll only be able to go as long as your body holds out.

Your answer lies in finding a balanced approach and not doing something so major that you quit early. The biggest answer lies in your meal plan too. If you don't have that sorted it's a set up for failure IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your testing the waters with a relatively new compound....as opposed to the tried and true oldest and most trusted compound with tons of data available...testoviron. add anavar and clen or Albuterol n ur golden bro.

Except he's pretty overweight. Otherwise I'd agree with you. I don't believe people when they say they can't lose weight (or very seldom) and in this case, he should get the other shit worked out before he touches gear.

Sarms are garbage. Clen is the way to go. If he dies, he dies...

lol clen didn't have much impact for me either. Nothing that a tight diet wouldn't do. I ran it in my first contest prep and felt like a crackhead for most of it.

I'm not a sarms fan either. I have two bottles I'd give away. No magic pill .... unless it's the little blue kind ;)

Except he's pretty overweight. Otherwise I'd agree with you. I don't believe people when they say they can't lose weight (or very seldom) and in this case, he should get the other shit worked out before he touches gear.

Yes. He could do shawn t workouts and take duromine or phentermine for 6 weeks then hop straight into a psychle?

man some of yall pretty harsh on here, I get it, yall are like neytiri in Avatar and I'm Jake Sully stumbling around your world "like baby" lol but it's cool, I can hack it. I probably sound pretty noobish on these boards but igaf... I'm pretty much to the point of desperation and I'm coming to yall for info. I said that I could lose fat in my opening post, I just lack the will power to overcome my cravings to eat like shit. I discovered cardarine and liked what it described. I'm still training for this marathon, I just need something to help me lose a lot more fat than I can at my pace now. I'm tired of making excuses and I want/need to make a change... oh and pick3, eat a fuckin dick.

I CAN lose weight, I said that in my little background summary, I just suck at sticking with my diets. I never mentioned that I was going to get on gear, I DID say that I WANT to try gear but I listed some reasons why I haven't yet, one being that I want to get in shape naturally first before I dive in to it. that's why I considered cardarine.

Top Bottom