Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car peeps, how/do you wash your engine?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I have some sand/dirt in some areas, some of which are hard to reach. Water can be tricky and I'm skittish about crap getting wet under there. Vacuum it? I've read of people using degreasers but this isn't really a grease problem. Even if it was then you have to still get that stuff cleaned off.

Thanks for any info.

Take it to a pro and have them do it do for $50-125.

It gets wet under there every time you drive through a puddle. As long as the water doesn't go into the intake or the sump or the distributor cap you'll be okay.

Wtf? Maybe if its a 76 vega it's ok. But I would never fuck up my engine with a pressure washer.

And you're a retard that's gonna pay someone else $50-$125 to pressure wash it for you.

Wtf do you think they're gonna do, pull the motor and wipe it down with a dry towel?

I'm so fucking pissed at the high level of yuppie taking place here.

Get some got dam degreaser, spray your engine down, and pressure wash the motherfucker.

End of discussion...

And you're a retard that's gonna pay someone else $50-$125 to pressure wash it for you.

Wtf do you think they're gonna do, pull the motor and wipe it down with a dry towel?

You know nothing about cars you newb. Wtf. You act like fucking car salesman or some shit.
Just because your yugo sucks don't fuck with others rides.

Top Bottom