Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car peeps, how/do you wash your engine?

Well mine is a US made engine and there is no room to do shit; so I am not fucking with it. Plus those fuckers would probably tell me I voided the warranty.
nyvunemy.jpg

Just spray some interior detailer into a rag and wipe down those dress panels.

My dad used to have a CTS-V and I'd spray it all down without ever having a problem.

The V uses a roots-type blower. Plus it's covered. Nothing will happen if you pressure washed the crap out of it.

IDK why people think you'll ruin something if you get water under the hood.

There are 2 areas to pay attention to.

The intake. If you have and open element filter you can't get it wet, so cover it with a plastic bag. Most stock intake have openings that draw from the front bumper or fender, you're not getting water enough in there to threaten an issue unless you drove into a lake.

2, the alternator. Don't directly spray into it.

That's it.

You can spray the crap out of everything else and nothing is going to happen.

I'll pass on getting my coil packs wet, the ICV wet, CCV wet, corroding the literally 5 electrical connections on my intake, the O2 sensons that are on top of my cats and anything abs related...pass, pass, pass

they're all made to get wet but theyre not made to have water sent with pressure into them
I'd rather just deal with the road dust that gets on em...which is pretty minimal provided there are no fluid leaks and all the 8 million gaskets and grommets under there are intact

Just spray some interior detailer into a rag and wipe down those dress panels.

My dad used to have a CTS-V and I'd spray it all down without ever having a problem.

The V uses a roots-type blower. Plus it's covered. Nothing will happen if you pressure washed the crap out of it.

IDK why people think you'll ruin something if you get water under the hood.

There are 2 areas to pay attention to.

The intake. If you have and open element filter you can't get it wet, so cover it with a plastic bag. Most stock intake have openings that draw from the front bumper or fender, you're not getting water enough in there to threaten an issue unless you drove into a lake.

2, the alternator. Don't directly spray into it.

That's it.

You can spray the crap out of everything else and nothing is going to happen.

Because the dealer said not to. I asked his dumb ass the other. Those fuckers also broke that carbon-fiber engine cover too when the were changing the thermostat.
Not that it matters but mine isn't a cts.
I like racing gt's my father-in law owns a ford dealership. He brings some cool rides over.

When comes the inevitable "cock peeps, how do you wash your penis?" Thread?

I use a sound attached to a waterpik.

Think she can handle that?

I can't wait to get down there so we can get shitfaced and do some meth.

Top Bottom