Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car peeps, how/do you wash your engine?

And real baller's with stacks don't give a shit about one bill.

Lol. I will wash the outside of my cars and that's where it stops. I have my guys doy shit for me, but I (again not me personally cuz I'm a bawse) wash thousands of engines per year and never had an issue.

Lol. I will wash the outside of my cars and that's where it stops. I have my guys doy shit for me, but I (again not me personally cuz I'm a bawse) wash thousands of engines per year and never had an issue.

I buy new cars

never let the engines get funky

True, but the point is that cleaning an engine bay is easy and paying someone to do it is retarded.

I never let anyone else touch my engine bay, mainly because it has a supercharger and a front mount intercooler. I don't trust another soul not to spray crap where it shouldn't go.

Best way to clean an engine bay:

Spray water in the bay, close the hood, let cold car idle for 3 minutes to steam engine bay, but not let the engine get up to full temperature.

Spray with degreaser, let it sit for 5 minutes, rinse.

Round 2, with engine still wet, spray down engine bay thoroughly with simple green. Let sit for 10 minutes, don't let it dry though. Grab a long handle brush and quickly scrub everything down

Rinse.

Grab some interior detailer (not leather cleaner) spray a ton in a rag, wipe down all plastics, radiator hoses, etc, even painted surfaces.

Done.

Takes 25 minutes, makes engine really clean.

To maintain without having to do such a rigorous process, spray engine with water to a steam, spray simple green, sit 5 minutes, rinse and done. once a month.

Never let simple green dry. Never use it directly without water sprayed first.

Top Bottom