Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car Payment Welfare - OMFG!

This is something I'd look at if it were 2011, when I will need a new car. I'm 99% sure my job is solid but you never know.

"no payment due for x months" terms.

That's a delay.

That's not the same as 'we make the payments for you'

How long before they start dogn that with houses? They should start doign that with school loans too! (join UCLA, we pay your tuition first 9 months!). Like I said, I'm gonna buy a car, enjoy it for free 9 months, then park it outside and let it wait for the repo man. :)

r

I am lost, can someone sum this up quick like for me please?

You can get a brand new car, and car payments made as long as you are on welfare?

FUCK, dude I am off to the welfare office then off to get a Ford! Laterz

I am lost, can someone sum this up quick like for me please?

You can get a brand new car, and car payments made as long as you are on welfare?

FUCK, dude I am off to the welfare office then off to get a Ford! Laterz

Yep. Since I don't give a shit about credit scores, never did. And since credit scores will soon be worthless, fuck, buy a car, enjoy 9 months of it -- then wait til it get repo'd. Woo hoo, free car dude!! All paid for by uncle sam!!

r

Yep. Since I don't give a shit about credit scores, never did. And since credit scores will soon be worthless, fuck, buy a car, enjoy 9 months of it -- then wait til it get repo'd. Woo hoo, free car dude!! All paid for by uncle sam!!

r

LOL, no shit dude.

Anyhow, I agree with whatever was stated by whomever already..The banks and the car companies will be in the same situation as soon as the 9 months is up. People still will not be paying for the car, the car will get repo'd and then of course back to square one. The bank gave the loan, and the car company gave the car..So what then? They will then auction the nice newer car for 1/2 of the debt owed.SO let's say someone gets a 20,000 car they pay only interest for the first year anyways. So they will auction that car off for about 9,000 or so..

Fuck, good thinking!

LOL, no shit dude.

Anyhow, I agree with whatever was stated by whomever already..The banks and the car companies will be in the same situation as soon as the 9 months is up. People still will not be paying for the car, the car will get repo'd and then of course back to square one. The bank gave the loan, and the car company gave the car..So what then? They will then auction the nice newer car for 1/2 of the debt owed.SO let's say someone gets a 20,000 car they pay only interest for the first year anyways. So they will auction that car off for about 9,000 or so..

Fuck, good thinking!

Doesn't matter. Obama then will just bail out the banks. He never says no to banks. So actually it's a win/win situation. GM sells the car, you get a free car for 9 months and banks get their money from Obama when u don't make payments.

Sweet. :)

r

Top Bottom