Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Car Alarm anyone...?

DrZaius

Well, I bought a Vampire Security System for my car a while ago and never got around to installing it and don't think I ever will...so I figure I would check and see if any good bros on here might have use for it before I put it up on Ebay....

Programmable Features:
-Last door closed automatic arming
-Ignition key controlled door lock/unlock
-60 second re-arming timer with door re-locking
-Trigger input for all doors, hood and trunk
-Programmable automatic lock
-Plug-in multi-function alarm status LED indicator
-Plug-in valet/override toggle switch
-Plug-in dual stage shock sensor
-Channel 2 & 3 output
-Code hopping transmitters
-Dual mode receiver accepts standard code
-Built-in relay for parking light flash
-Starter kill output
-Panic feature
-Soft chirp programmable 6-tone siren
-Warn-away feature
-Dome light supervision

This sucker is brand new, never been used, and still in box (retails at over $210)...email me if you are interested [email protected]

Peace
DrZ

CLIFFORD and DEI are the two top alarms out currently.DEI purchased clifford earlier this year and they are top notch products.I have never heard of a vampire alarm, and some shops are real funny about installing something you did not purchase from them because you will have no warranty and they are going to charge you when or if the alarm has problems because again you did not get it from them. I am not knocking your product but you certainly have to consider it before making the purchase.EBAY will be your best bet unless someone is willing to take the chance?? GOOD LUCK If any of you need any car audio information you can visit these sites for more on car audio www.termpro.com or www.sounddomain.com go to the forums or discussion section and you can learn a lot about what works and what is junk from real people who use or have used the equipment. On the sounddomain site you can go to member pages and type in your vehicle make and model and see other peoples cars with some soundsystems and video. GOOD LUCK RIZZO :D

Top Bottom