Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canine Bulking

Hairy Legs

Just wondering if anyone has some ideas on adding size to their pets.I have male pitbull terrier who will be 2 in september and Id like to beef him up a little.I know it all comes down to exercise & nutrition.Iv heard putting a harness on & letting him drag around an old tyre would help.Maybe even work him out on the sand dunes at the beach.Id love to hear from others who have ideas that may work.

are you just maybe putting out the vibe for someone to suggest steroids? ok. give it steroids. and maybe then something will happen and 2 of my favorite things will get more negative press: pitbulls & steroids.

hey michael vick, maybe some e.q will do your dogs mmm mmm good!!

HumanTarget said:
are you just maybe putting out the vibe for someone to suggest steroids? ok. give it steroids. and maybe then something will happen and 2 of my favorite things will get more negative press: pitbulls & steroids.

LMFAO!!!

Dude - Don't Fuck With Your Dog. That Is So Fucked Up!!!
You Need To Be Turned In If You Are Even Thinking Of Having Your Dog Fight Or Use Juice! That Is So Fucked Up! Hand The Dog Over To The Shelter And Let A Good Home Take It In!!!
I Hate People Who Fuck Around With Their Dogs!

isnt this what QV products are for?

lol

but being that he's a pitbull, I'd say you shoudl just put him down...we don't need more idiots with big pitbulls.

You need to read up on Pitts, obviously, you are not familiar with their pulling abilities. A 2 yo Pitt dragging an old tire around would be like Ronnie Coleman bench pressing #100 as his heavy set.

As a responsible Pitt owner, you should never, EVER, think of even asking this type of question, especially not on a freakin bb site where steroids are a regular topic.

Irresponsible Pitt owners give the breed a bad name. There are no bad animals, only bad owners.

Read up on this little fellow, and please be responsible, they are amazing, loving dogs, but they need good training. We should not punish the breed, only the deed.

KBEKQT said:
You need to read up on Pitts, obviously, you are not familiar with their pulling abilities. A 2 yo Pitt dragging an old tire around would be like Ronnie Coleman bench pressing #100 as his heavy set.

As a responsible Pitt owner, you should never, EVER, think of even asking this type of question, especially not on a freakin bb site where steroids are a regular topic.

Irresponsible Pitt owners give the breed a bad name. There are no bad animals, only bad owners.

Read up on this little fellow, and please be responsible, they are amazing, loving dogs, but they need good training. We should not punish the breed, only the deed.

^^ good answer

Top Bottom